| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hays, Ks in August is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 66.8mm (2.6in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Hays, Ks August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hays, Ks, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hays, Ks:
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 145.1 kms (90.2 miles) NNW
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Larned, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) SSW
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) ENE
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) ESE