| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hays, Ks in July is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 87.9mm (3.5in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Hays, Ks July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hays, Ks, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hays, Ks:
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 145.1 kms (90.2 miles) NNW
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Larned, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) SSW
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) ENE
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) ESE